Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's been awhile...



Ok, so I know it's been awhile-this past month has been a whirlwind of a month and I can't believe tomorrow is actually September 1st! So...where have I been this past month? I shall tell you...

The first weekend in August Robert and I headed up to Nashville to see this wonderful girl get married. Stef was my roommate my senior year at Auburn and it was a blast!! Emily and Pat also came up from Atlanta and we all stayed with Katie and Tyler in their new condo. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the weekend-but can always count on Em to get a few cute shots!

The second weekend in August I spent in Auburn for Mindy's bachelorette shower. We went to Sips and Strokes to paint a palm tree sunset and then over to Mindy and Josh's new house for some fun. All I can share is my finished product, because I currently can't find the cord to the camera.



I'll post more tomorrow on the last 2 weekends of August...

No comments:

Post a Comment