Monday, October 4, 2010

Braves vs. Phillies

As I mentioned on Friday, my parents and Michelle came down to Atlanta to go the Braves vs. Phillies game.  We all met at the condo since it was the most central location.  I walk out in the hall to greet Michelle and the parents and find them ALL were Phillies garabage.  We hung out for a little while-Karen, Jamie, and Michelle hadn't seen the condo since we repurposed the main room-and then headed down to Turner Field.  Robert was our resident chef at the tailgate by cooking up onions, peppers, and brats.  The Braves ended up winning, and the Giants beat the Padres (not to be confused with the cubbies, who they were playing earlier last week and I thought they were still playing over the weekend).  Which means, the Braves are in the playoffs with the NL Wild Card!  They most likely won't go further than that-I would be shocked actually if they did.  They have a bunch of injuried players right now and I really don't think they can last very long.  I'll still be cheering for them of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment